We extend our tremendous gratitude and respect for the hope, leadership,
strength and resilience of all healthcare providers battling the front lines of the
current global war against the deadly Covid-19 Virus.
For information and guidance, we have provided links to helpful resources below.
As the pandemic is rapidly evolving, we encourage you to check updates often.
• Missouri State Board of Registration for the Healing Arts (BHA)
• Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet
• Center for Disease Control (CDC) Healthcare Professionals FAQs
• Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB)
• Center for Disease Control (CDC) Information for Healthcare Professionals
• Center for Disease Control (CDC) Information for Healthcare Facilities
• OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces
• American Medical Association (AMA)
• U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
• Center for Disease Control (CDC) Evaluating and Testing
• Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
• American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
• Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IMHE)
Do you find this information helpful? Let us know how we’re doing. We encourage
your feedback, suggestions and comments on this or how we, at MoDocs, can
better serve your practice. Please contact MoDocs at firstname.lastname@example.org or
800-264-5959, your MoDocs Direct Representative or your broker. We are here to